Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's been a year into 2012 and while I think the world will not end this year, mine nearly did. Well it's a long story what happened, but more on that later. I would have liked to believe that generally, I am someone who means what I say and say what I mean. Even if sometimes it may be hard to do so. The keyword however, is 'generally'.

2011 has been a mixed year. It gave me pain, sorrow, depression but also fun, excitement, joy. It gave me new memories, experiences and friends. Especially close ones. Well, the incident in question was a result of mixed expectations, poor judgment and bad communication that had painful consequences. While I'm glad its over, I have learnt alot about trust, honesty and truthfulness.

Looking ahead, I don't care what others say about 2012 being a doomsday year. Life has just started again for me and I intend to make the best out of my uni years and pursue my interests. Carpe diem!!


No comments: