Sunday, November 27, 2011

I wonder now in the age of facebook, twitter and instant status updates, do people still bother to blog? Most of the people who I know to have personal blogs seemed to have stopped updating. Well, I'm no exception myself but on this occasion I decided to make an update since I really have nothing to do.

I've just undergone a "Maxillary lefort 1 advancement, mandibular hofer segmental osteotomy setback and autogenous bone augmentation at maxilla" operation which in layman's terms means I went and fixed my underbite ._.  Time will tell if its worth it but for now I'm paying the price for it by not being able to eat and talk. Its been 5 days without solid food and not being able to make a single coherent sound other than grunts and other animalistic noises :\ Anyway the good thing is that its give me mc till 19 Dec for now. Which means of course that I don't have to be in camp heh. Only 92 days to go anw!!! Unlike some ppl who are going to ORD nex fri :(

Through this op I also have seen how caring people around me are and how blessed I am with good friends and relations. I hope mum is happy.

No comments: